Monday 16 January 2012

Rinse FM - Christmas Day Takeover

Hello people them of the internet. Happy new Year. This is my blog. I did have a Tumblr but it was really dry so i thought let me start again on here where i can write more and show you lots of photos and videos of whats going on. My record label bought me a sick camera for christmas (which has a ginormous lens and actually quite scares me just looking at it) so i intend on capturing lots of material on my travels, whilst also showing you some of my favourite tunes and stuff from my every day life that makes me feel something.

On Christmas day just passed, I took over Rinse FM for the whole day i did a show from 8-11am (which is on the player below), then some of my favourtie DJs; Zinc, Oneman, Funk Butcher, Plastician and Circle did special shows you can here their podcasts here.

I even popped down to Circle @ Aquarium that night, 'Raving on Xmas day' I hear you gasp, yes by then my mama and pops were tucked up in bed and it was sick, Boxing day at Fabric was also emotional.

I hope you had a ravey Xmas period and ate and drank as much as i did

Thank you for dropping by, i hope you come back soon.

Katy Bizzle




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment