Saturday 19 May 2012

Vogue Going For Gold Issue!!

So I never thought that my 5' 2'' self would ever be in bloody Vogue! But I did a shoot for them for their Going For Gold special June edition!!

Kate Moss looks extremely amazing on the cover. I HAVE HAIR ENVY!!! You can find out how to do the hairstyle on Vogue's Website here, but i think it might take a couple years practise.



I was part of a line-up of other British artists, actors, musicians and models (met the lovely Jamie Winston is the dressing room) and the morning was an experience I'll never forget even though it was freezing in Regents park and we got told off by the park keeper in his truck with a flashing orange cone on the top a few times (it got a bit heated).


Shot by: Alasdair Mclellan
Fashion Director: Francesca Burns
Make up: Hannah Murray
Hair: Luke Hersheson
Nails: Sophy Robson

OUT NOW! POW POW!

No comments:

Post a Comment