Wednesday 20 June 2012

York Torch Relay

Yesterday was the beginning of 4 shows I'm doing on the Olympic Torch relay this week.

First stop was York, I had never been to York in the day time before (I've done a p.a in a club there) and it's a beautiful town, really old school and victorian, I loved the shambles which are little shops selling random stuff I was walking around for ages, found the place Guy Fawkes was born and randomly learned York used to be the capital of England back in the day!!

I did an interview on a special BBC Radio York Bus where I met the lovely Ellie F.


The Torch Relay gig was sick, York were a great audience, lots of sunshine, families and food and found out Twist and Pulse from Britain's got talent are doing the gigs as well so need to get them to teach me some moves!


Back stage there was a tiny lil baby



And some lil boys making some beats with their 'Coca-Cola Beat Makers' which are kind of glorified tamberines.



Next stop Carlisle>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment